Implementation of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act in India: Spatial Dimensions and Fiscal Implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravi, Shamika & Engler, Monika, 2015. "Workfare as an Effective Way to Fight Poverty: The Case of India’s NREGS," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 57-71.
- Arnab Basu, 2013.
"Impact of rural employment guarantee schemes on seasonal labor markets: optimum compensation and workers’ welfare,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Basu, Arnab K., 2011. "Impact of Rural Employment Guarantee Schemes on Seasonal Labor Markets: Optimum Compensation and Workers' Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 5701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salim Lakha & Durgam Rajasekhar & Ramachandra Manjula, 2015. "Collusion, Co-option and Capture: Social Accountability and Social Audits in Karnataka, India," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 330-348, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-07-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-07-20 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2007-07-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .