Managing Foreign Capital Flows: The Experience of Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winston Moore, 2014.
"Managing The Process Of Removing Capital Controls: What Does The Literature Suggest?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 209-237, April.
- Moore, Winston, 2010. "Managing the Process of Removing Capital Controls: What Does the Literature Suggest?," MPRA Paper 21584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Lau, Evan & Fountas, Stilianos, 2003.
"On the sustainability of current account deficits: evidence from four ASEAN countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 465-487, June.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Evan Lau, 2002. "On the Sustainability of Current Account Deficits: Evidence from Four ASEAN Countries," Working Papers 0062, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2002.
- Marcus Noland, 2007.
"South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 481-528
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Noland, 2005. "South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 11381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Noland, 2005. "South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows," Working Paper Series WP05-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lee,Jeong Yeon, 2000. "The role of foreign investors in debt market development - conceptual frameworks and policy issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2428, The World Bank.
- Kim, Yoonbai, 2000. "Causes of capital flows in developing countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-253, April.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Thanoon, Marwan A. & Rashid, Salim, 2003. "Saving dynamics in the Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 827-845, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.