Managing Foreign Capital Flows: The Experience of Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia
No abstract is available for this item.
- Marcus Noland, 2007.
"South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 481-528
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Noland, 2005. "South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows," Working Paper Series WP05-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Marcus Noland, 2005. "South Korea's Experience with International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 11381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winston Moore, 2014. "Managing The Process Of Removing Capital Controls: What Does The Literature Suggest?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 209-237, 04.
- Moore, Winston, 2010. "Managing the Process of Removing Capital Controls: What Does the Literature Suggest?," MPRA Paper 21584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Lau, Evan & Fountas, Stilianos, 2003. "On the sustainability of current account deficits: evidence from four ASEAN countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 465-487, June.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Evan Lau, 2002. "On the Sustainability of Current Account Deficits: Evidence from Four ASEAN Countries," Working Papers 0062, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2002.
- Lee,Jeong Yeon, 2000. "The role of foreign investors in debt market development - conceptual frameworks and policy issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2428, The World Bank.
- Kim, Yoonbai, 2000. "Causes of capital flows in developing countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 235-253, April.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Thanoon, Marwan A. & Rashid, Salim, 2003. "Saving dynamics in the Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 827-845, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie-Celeste Edwards)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed