The Value of Endangered Forest Elephants for Local Communities in a Conservation Landscape
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:930-:d:100351 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:75-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jingchao, Zhang & Kotani, Koji & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi, 2018.
"Public acceptance of environmentally friendly heating in Beijing: A case of a low temperature air source heat pump,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 75-85.
- Zhang Jingchao & Koji Kotani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2017. "Public acceptance of environmentally friendly electric heating in rural Beijing," Working Papers SDES-2017-2, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised May 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsForest Elephant Extinction; indigenous people; Contingent Valuation; WTP; Interval Regression Model; Double-Hurdle Model.;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q29 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2015-10-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2015-10-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2015-10-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lef:wpaper:2015-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sylvain CAURLa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lefinfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.