Would an Economy-Wide Carbon Tax Hinder or Help the Forest Sector? Insights from the French Forest Sector Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julien Barthès & Franck Lecocq & Sylvain Caurla & Philippe Delacote & Ahmed Barkaoui, 2012. "Would an Economy-Wide Carbon Tax Hinder or Help the Forest Sector? Insights from the French Forest Sector Model," Working Papers hal-01627576, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caurla, Sylvain & Delacote, Philippe & Lecocq, Franck & Barthès, Julien & Barkaoui, Ahmed, 2013.
"Combining an inter-sectoral carbon tax with sectoral mitigation policies: Impacts on the French forest sector,"
Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 450-461.
- Sylvain Caurla & Philippe Delacote & Franck Lecocq & Julien Barthes & Ahmed Barkaoui, 2013. "Combining an inter-sectoral carbon tax with sectoral mitigation policies: Impacts on the French forest sector," Post-Print hal-01203837, HAL.
- Caurla, Sylvain & Delacote, Philippe & Lecocq, Franck & Barkaoui, Ahmed, 2013. "Stimulating fuelwood consumption through public policies: An assessment of economic and resource impacts based on the French Forest Sector Model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 338-347.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon Tax; Forest Sector Modeling; Product Substitution; Carbon Accounting.;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lef:wpaper:2012-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sylvain CAURLa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lefinfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.