Wage forms and hierarchy in late 19th century French industry
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFrench industry; 19th century; industrialization; factory discipline; worker; foreman; division of labour; time work; capitalism; France;
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-12-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2006-12-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lea:leawpi:0607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Madeleine Roux). General contact details of provider: http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Departements/ESR/UR/lea/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .