Report NEP-HPE-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus & Eliasson, Gunnar, 2006. "Israel M. Kirzner: An Outstanding Austrian Contributor to the Economics of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 678, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00113514_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112440_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Tobon, 2004. "La crítica de Hicks al Tratado del Dinero de Keynes," Post-Print halshs-00108168, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00108158_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00115722_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hillinger, Claude, 2006. "Science and Ideology in Economic, Political, and Social Thought," Discussion Papers in Economics 1246, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ken Binmore, 2006. "The Origins of Fair Play," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Jérôme Blanc, 1998. "Les monnaies parallèles : évaluation du phénomène et enjeux théoriques," Post-Print halshs-00111647, HAL.
- Jérôme Bourdieu & Gilles Postel-Vinay, 2006. "Wage forms and hierarchy in late 19th century French industry," Research Unit Working Papers 0607, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Joel Mokyr & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2006. "Understanding Growth in Europe, 1700-1870: Theory and Evidence," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_002, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Harald Fadinger, 2006. "Development Accounting in a Heckscher-Ohlin World," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_017, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.