Wage distributions and wage dynamics in Europe and the US : lessons from a simple job search model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Marc Robin & Gregory Jolivet & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2004. "Wage Distributions and Wage Dynamics in Europe and the US: Lessons from a Simple Job Search Model," 2004 Meeting Papers 23, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 2002.
"Interpreting Europe and US Labor Markets Differences: The Specificity of Human Capital Investments,"
IZA Discussion Papers
549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Etienne Wasmer, 2006. "Interpreting Europe and US labor markets differences : the specificity of human capital investments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8904, Sciences Po.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2006. "Interpreting Europe and US labor markets differences : the specificity of human capital investments," Post-Print hal-01021294, HAL.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 2002. "Interpreting Europe and US labor markets differences: the specificity of human capital investments," Arbetsrapport 2003:9, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Drago, Francesco, 2006. "Career Consequences of Hyperbolic Time Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 2113, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market frictions; wage distribution; wage dynamics; job mobility;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-05-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2003-05-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lea:leawpi:0302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Madeleine Roux). General contact details of provider: http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Departements/ESR/UR/lea/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .