Non-monetary dimensions of well-being: A comment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony Addison & Yukka Pirttilä & Finn Tarp & Martin Wittenberg & Murray Leibbrandt, 2017.
"Measuring Inequality by Asset Indices: A General Approach with Application to South Africa,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 63(4), pages 706-730, December.
- Martin Wittenberg & Leibbrandt, Murray, 2015. "Measuring Inequality by Asset Indices: A general approach with application to South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 141, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; asset index;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-04-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-HAP-2014-04-11 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2014-04-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ldr:wpaper:110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alison Siljeur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sauctza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.