Report NEP-HAP-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2014. "Attitudes to Income Inequality: Experimental and Survey Evidence," PSE Working Papers halshs-00967938, HAL.
- Alpaslan Akay & Olivier Bargain & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2014. "Home Sweet Home? Macroeconomic Conditions in Home Countries and the Well-Being of Migrants," Working Papers halshs-00967337, HAL.
- Ning Li, 2014. "Multidimensionality of Longitudinal Data: Unlocking the Age-Happiness Puzzle," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:ijp:wpaper:1305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Kawaguchi, Daiji & Lee, Jungmin, 2014. "Does Labor Legislation Benefit Workers? Well-Being after an Hours Reduction," IZA Discussion Papers 8077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wittenberg, Martin, 2013. "Non-monetary dimensions of well-being: A comment," SALDRU Working Papers 110, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- James Fenske & Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2014. "Early Life Circumstance and Adult Mental Health," Economics Series Working Papers 698, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Arokiasamy, Perianayagam & Uttamacharya, Uttamacharya & Jain, Kshipra, 2013. "Multiple Chronic Diseases and Their Linkages with Functional health and Subjective Wellbeing among adults in the low-middle income countries: An Analysis of SAGE Wave1 Data, 2007/10," MPRA Paper 54914, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2014.
- Alem, Yonas & Colmer, Jonathan, 2014. "Optimal Expectations and the Welfare Cost of Climate Variability," Discussion Papers dp-14-03-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Alem, Yonas, 2014. "Life-Satisfaction in Urban Ethiopia: The Role of Relative Poverty and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Discussion Papers dp-14-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Richard Layard & Andrew Clark & Francesca Cornaglia & Nattavudh Powdthavee & James Vernoit, 2013. "What predicts a successful life? A life-course model of well-being," Sciences Po publications 2013-16, Sciences Po.