L'assurance contre les catastrophes en Espagne
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
Keywordscatastrophe insurance; state monopoly; adverse selection; Spain; EU-legislation;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L99 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lau:crdeep:9718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaëlle Sarda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deelsch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .