Metropolization in Central and Eastern Europe : unequal chances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise, 2004. "High-order services and spatial change in the central and eastern european countries," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-05, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:5:id:624:p:505-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lise Bourdeau-Lepage, 2004. "High-order services and spatial change in the central and eastern European countries," Working Papers hal-01544538, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscentral and eastern european countries; high-order services; metropolises; Métropolisation; pays d'Europe centrale et orientale; services supérieurs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2004-02-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2004-02-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2004-02-08 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2004-02-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:legeco:2003-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .