Report NEP-GEO-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise, 2003. "Metropolization in Central and Eastern Europe : unequal chances," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2003-15, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Andrew Young & Matthew Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2004. "Heterogeneity in Convergence Rates and Income Determination across U.S. States: Evidence from County-Level Data," Development and Comp Systems 0402003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Voxi Heinrich S. Amavilah, 2004. "Determinants of Economic Growth Across Embedded Economies: A Transformational Analogy of Mining Population for Human Capital," Development and Comp Systems 0402001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Brasili & Luciano Gutierrez, 2004. "Regional convergence across European Union," Development and Comp Systems 0402002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrado, L. & Martin, R. & Weeks, M., 2004. "Identifying and Interpreting Convergence Clusters Across Europe," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0414, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christelle Viauroux, 2004. "Network Externalities and Incomplete Information in Urban Transport," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2004-03, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott & Helen Simpson, 2003. "Relative wage variation and industry location," IFS Working Papers W03/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore