Report NEP-EEC-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise, 2003. "Metropolization in Central and Eastern Europe : unequal chances," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2003-15, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Moncel, Nathalie, 2004. "Differentiations in structures of employees' resources: a comparison of eight European countries," IRISS Working Paper Series 2004-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabrice Etilé & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Claudia Senik & Karine Van der Straeten, 2004. "Heterogeneity in reported well-being: evidence from twelve european countries," DELTA Working Papers 2004-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Davia, María A., 2004. "The transition out of education and the initial steps into the labour market in the European Union," IRISS Working Paper Series 2004-01, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Antonio Rodriguez Andres, 2004. "The Relationship Between Software Protection And Piracy: Evidence From Europe," Law and Economics 0402001, EconWPA.
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Alda Rito & Tiago Sequeira, 2004. "A dinâmica dos termos de troca e da balança comercial: Curva "S" na Europa ?," Macroeconomics 0402011, EconWPA.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:379 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:moe-techtrade_2004-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristina Brasili & Luciano Gutierrez, 2004. "Regional convergence across European Union," Development and Comp Systems 0402002, EconWPA.
- Corrado, L. & Martin, R. & Weeks, M., 2004. "Identifying and Interpreting Convergence Clusters Across Europe," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0414, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes, 2004. "Os ciclos económicos nos países pertencentes à União Europeia: breve comparação do comportamento cíclico dos Estados Membros," Macroeconomics 0402010, EconWPA.
- Edmund Cannon & Giam Pietro Cipriani, 2003. "Euro-illusion: a natural experiment," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/556, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.