La "sagesse pratique" des premiers mercantilistes anglais : l'analyse du change et du commerce extérieur au début du xviie siècle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Béraud & Gilbert Faccarello, 2000. "Nouvelle Histoire de la Pensée Economique, tome 2," Post-Print halshs-00201474, HAL.
- J. D. Gould, 1954. "THE TRADE DEPRESSION OF THE EARLY 1620's," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 7(1), pages 81-90, August.
- Gould, J. D., 1955. "The Trade Crisis of the Early 1620's and English Economic Thought," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 121-133, June.
- R. W. K. Hinton, 1955. "The Mercantile System In The Time Of Thomas Mun," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 7(3), pages 277-290, April.
More about this item
Keywordsmercantilisme; monnaie; change; histoire de la pensée économique; mercantilism; currency; foreign exchange; history of economic thought;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Gerard de Malynes in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:lateco:1998-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.