What is the cost of low participation in French Timber auctions?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- R. Préget & P. Waelbroeck, 2012. "What is the cost of low participation in French timber auctions?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(11), pages 1337-1346, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurt Niquidet & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2004.
"Are Log Markets Competitive? Empirical Evidence and Implications for Canada-U.S. Trade in Softwood Lumber,"
2004-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Niquidet, Kurt & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2004. "Are Log Markets Competitive? Empirical Evidence And Implications For Canada-U.S. Trade In Softwood Lumber," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19985, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Martijn van Hasselt, 2005. "Bayesian Sampling Algorithms for the Sample Selection and Two-Part Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 241, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-09-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-09-11 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lam:wpaper:10-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Modat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lamplfr.html .