Genere e scelte formative: le "minoranze di genere”
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2015.
"Are females scared of competing with males? Results from a field experiment,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 117-128.
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2013. "Are Females Scared of Competing with Males? Results from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria De Paola & Francesca Gioia & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2013. "Are Females Scared of Competing with Males? Results from a Field Experiment," Framed Field Experiments 00396, The Field Experiments Website.
- Andrea Cammelli & Giancarlo Gasperoni, 2015. "XV RAPPORTO ALMALAUREA SUL PROFILO DEI LAUREATI Esiti dell’istruzione universitaria: conoscerli per migliorarla e per orientare le scelte dei giovani," Working Papers 73, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Andrea Cammelli, 2015. "XIV RAPPORTO ALMALAUREA SUL PROFILO DEI LAUREATI Laurearsi in tempi di crisi Come valorizzare gli studi universitari," Working Papers 72, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:laa:wpaper:53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.almalaurea.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.