Some Structural Hypotheses in a Multivariate Cointegration Analysis of the Purchasing Power Parity and the Uncovered Interest Parity for UK
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Gudin & Antoine Magnier & Nicolas Ponty, 1991. "Taux d'intérêt : une asymétrie moins forte," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 246(1), pages 55-63.
- Dr Ferda Halicioglou, 2004.
"The Gibson Paradox: An Empirical Investigation for Turkey,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 111-120.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2004. "The Gibson Paradox: An Empirical Investigation for Turkey," MPRA Paper 3556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne Péguin-Feissolle & Denis Péguin, 1993. "Protection tarifaire, brevets et diffusion internationale de la connaissance : croissance et dynamique de court terme aux États-Unis de 1889 à 1985," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(2), pages 369-388.
- Cuthbertson, K. & Gasparro, D., 1995. "Fixed investment decisions in UK manufacturing: The importance of Tobin's Q, output and debt," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 919-941, May.
- D. M. Nachane, 1997. "Purchasing power parity: an analysis based on the evolutionary spectrum," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(11), pages 1515-1524.
- Timmermann, Allan, 1995. "Cointegration Tests of Present Value Models with a Time-Varying Discount Factor," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 17-31, Jan.-Marc.
- Podivinsky, Jan M., 1992. "Small sample properties of tests of linear restrictions on cointegrating vectors and their weights," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 13-18, May.
- Eleanor Doyle, 1998. "Export-output causality: The Irish case 1953–93," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 147-161, June.
- Ibrahim Halil Eksi & Mehmet Senturk & H. Semih Yildirim, 2012. "Sensitivity of Stock Market Indices to Oil Prices: Evidence from Manufacturing Sub-Sectors in Turkey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(4), pages 463-474, September.
- Hakhu, Antra Bhatt, 2015. "Productive Public Expenditure and Debt Dynamics: An Error Correction Representation using Indian Data," Working Papers 15/149, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate analysis; PPP; exchange rates and markets; UK;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:9005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .