The Declining Price Effect in Sequential Auctions: What Theory Does Not Predict
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald & Vermeulen, Dries, 2010.
"Sequential auctions with synergies: The paradox of positive synergies,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 139-141, December.
- Leufkens Kasper & Peeters Ronald & Vermeulen Dries, 2006. "Sequential Auctions with Synergies: The Paradox of Positive Synergies," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Leufkens Kasper & Peeters Ronald & Vermeulen Dries, 2010. "Sequential auctions with synergies: The paradox of positive synergies," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
Keywordsmultiple unit auctions; price decline; index Numbers; bootstrap simulations;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieci:1999-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciekudk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .