Estimation of Panel Data Models with Two-sided Censoring
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith, 2010.
"Does health affect portfolio choice?,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(12), pages 1441-1460, December.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith, 2007. "Does health affect portfolio choice?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Love & Paul A. Smith, 2008. "Does Health Affect Portfolio Choice?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-11, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Chen, Songnian, 2010. "Root-N-consistent estimation of fixed-effect panel data transformation models with censoring," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 222-234, November.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur vanSoest, 2006.
"How Did the Elimination of the Earnings Test Above the Normal Retirement Age Affect Retirement Expectations?,"
wp135, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur van Soest, 2007. "How did the Elimination of the Earnings Test above the Normal Retirement Age affect Retirement Expectations?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 174, McMaster University.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur Van Soest, 2007. "How did the Elimination of the Earnings Test above the Normal Retirement Age affect Retirement Expectations?," Working Papers WR-478, RAND Corporation.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & van Soest, Arthur, 2007. "How Did the Elimination of the Earnings Test above the Normal Retirement Age Affect Retirement Expectations?," IZA Discussion Papers 2868, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boris O. K. Lokonon & Aly A. Mbaye, 2019. "Implications of Climate-Related Factors on Living Standards: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(2), pages 1404-1417.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2006-12-01 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuieca:2006_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camkudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.