Public Schooling, Social Capital and Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DEL REY, Elena, 2001. "Persistent inequality through schooling: the role of limited school capacity," CORE Discussion Papers 2001010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2003-05-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DEV-2001-09-10 (Development)
- NEP-DEV-2003-05-08 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2001-09-10 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2001-09-10 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TID-2001-09-10 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:epruwp:99-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epcbsdk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .