Effects of Ownership on Agglomeration Economies: Evidence from Ukrainian Firm Level Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davidson Natalia & Kislyak Nadezhda & Vorobyev Pavel, 2010. "Spatial Ñoncentration and Firm Performance in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 10/05e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; Localization Economies; Ownership Structure; Transition; Production Function;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-06-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2010-06-11 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-06-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kse:dpaper:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iryna Sobetska). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksecoua.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .