A real time evaluation of employment forecasts in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jbuscr:v:12:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s41549-016-0002-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Lehmann & Antje Weyh, 2016.
"Forecasting Employment in Europe: Are Survey Results Helpful?,"
Journal of Business Cycle Research,
Springer;Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET), vol. 12(1), pages 81-117, September.
- Robert Lehmann & Antje Weyh, 2014. "Forecasting employment in Europe: Are survey results helpful?," ifo Working Paper Series 182, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Lehmann, Robert & Weyh, Antje, 2015. "Forecasting employment in Europe: Are survey results helpful?," IAB Discussion Paper 201530, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Michael Graff & Massimo Mannino & Michael Siegenthaler, 2014. "The Swiss "Job Miracle"," KOF Working papers 14-368, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:12-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .