Firms' Strategies for Knowledge and Technology Transfer with Public Research Organisations and Their Impact on Firms' Performance: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:etheor:v:8:y:1992:i:2:p:188-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Søren, 1992. "A Representation of Vector Autoregressive Processes Integrated of Order 2," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 188-202, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2009. "Characteristics of Foreign R&D Strategies of Swiss Firms: Implications for Policy," Chapters,in: The New Economics of Technology Policy, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barrett, Alan & Kearney, Ide & O'Brien, Martin, 2008. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Summer 2008," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20082.
- Franz, Peter, 2010. "Knowledge Spillovers as a Central Element in Theories about Knowledge-Based Regional Development: Advancement in Theory and Obstacles for Empirical Research," IWH Discussion Papers 5/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Heinz Hollenstein & Benjamin Jung, 2008.
"Characteristics of Foreign R&D Strategies of Swiss Firms: Implications for Policy,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2012. "Financial liberalization, growth, productivity and capital accumulation: The case of European integration," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 134, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2008. "Characteristics of Foreign R&D Strategies of Swiss Firms. Implications for Policy," WIFO Working Papers 315, WIFO.
- Hewitt-Dundas, Nola & Roper, Stephen, 2008. "Ireland's Innovation Performance: 1991 to 2005," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), pages 46-68.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D strategies; Knowledge and technology transfer; Innovation activities; R&D activities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-02-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2007-02-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2007-02-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-02-03 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-02-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2007-02-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:06-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .