Report NEP-ENT-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allan Collard-Wexler, 2006. "Panel Data Reduces Bias in Entry Models," Working Papers 06-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Arita, Tomokazu & Fujita, Masahisa & Kameyama, Yoshihiro, 2004. "Regional Cooperation of Small & Medium Firms in Japanese Industrial Clusters," IDE Discussion Papers 18, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2006. "Firms' Strategies for Knowledge and Technology Transfer with Public Research Organisations and Their Impact on Firms' Performance: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 06-148, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Luis M.B. Cabral & Thomas Ross, 2006. "Are Sunk Costs A Barrier To Entry?," Working Papers 06-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Maula, Markku, 2007. "Tax Incentives in Catalyzing Informal Venture Capital Investments (in Finnish with English abstract and summary)," Discussion Papers 1068, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.