Para Politikasi Beklentilerinin Sermaye Piyasalari Üzerindeki Etkisi
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Selva DEMİRALP & Kamil YILMAZ, 2010. "Para politikası beklentilerinin sermaye piyasaları üzerindeki etkisi," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(296), pages 9-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinar Ozlu & Deren Unalmis, 2012. "Makroekonomik Gostergelerin Doviz Kurlari Uzerine Etkisi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1221, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Selva Demiralp & Hakan Kara & Pýnar Özlü, 2011.
"Monetary policy communication under inflation targeting: Do words speak louder than actions?,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1128, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Selva Demiralp & Hakan Kara & Pinar Ozlu, 2011. "Monetary Policy Communication Under Inflation Targeting : Do Words Speak Louder Than Actions?," Working Papers 1118, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Bulut, Mustafa & Karasoy, Hatice Gökçe, 2016.
"Para Politikası Belirsizliği Altında Aktarım Mekanizması: Türkiye Örneği
[Transmission Mechanism Under Monetary Policy Uncertainty: The Case of Turkey]," MPRA Paper 71215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demiralp, Selva & Kara, Hakan & Özlü, Pınar, 2012. "Monetary policy communication in Turkey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 540-556.
- Mustafa Kilinc & Cengiz Tunc, 2014. "Identification of Monetary Policy Shocks in Turkey: A Structural VAR Approach," Working Papers 1423, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
More about this item
KeywordsPara politikasý; Beklenti anketi; Sermaye piyasasý;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.