The Effect of Unconventional Monetary Policy on the Macro Economy: Evidence from Japan's Quantitative Easing Policy Period
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0401-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masahiko Shibamoto, 2016.
"Source of Underestimation of the Monetary Policy Effect: Re-Examination of the Policy Effectiveness in Japan's 1990s,"
University of Manchester, vol. 84(6), pages 795-810, December.
- Masahiko Shibamoto, 2014. "Source of Underestimation of the Monetary Policy Effect: Re-examination of the Policy Effectiveness in Japan's 1990s," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Raphael Fischer & Gunther Schnabl, 2018.
"Regional heterogeneity, the rise of public debt and monetary policy in post-bubble Japan: lessons for the EMU,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 405-428, April.
- Raphael Fischer & Gunther Schnabl, 2016. "Regional Heterogeneity, the Rise of Public Debt and Monetary Policy in Post-Bubble Japan: Lessons for the EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 5908, CESifo Group Munich.
- MIYAO Ryuzo & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Japan's Unconventional Monetary Policies," Discussion papers 17065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masahiko Shibamoto, 2016. "Empirical Assessment of the Impact of Monetary Policy Communication on the Financial Market," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-19, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsUnconventional monetary policy; Vector autoregression model; Interaction between monetary policy and stock market; Effects of monetary policy shocks; Systematic monetary policy responses;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-04-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-04-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-04-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2013-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .