Commercial Activity as Insurance: the Investment Behavior of Non-Profit Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa & Gabriella Legrenzi, 2003. "Commercial Activity as Insurance: the Investment Behavior of Non-profit Firms," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-26, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa & Gabriella Legrenzi, 2003. "Commercial Activity as Insurance: the Investment Behavior of Non-profit Firms," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-26, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance; investment; non-profit organisations.;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kee:kerpuk:2006/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin E. Diedrich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekeeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .