Commercial Activity as Insurance: the Investment Behavior of Non-profit Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa & Gabriella Legrenzi, 2006. "Commercial Activity as Insurance: the Investment Behavior of Non-Profit Firms," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/14, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa & Gabriella Legrenzi, 2003. "Commercial Activity as Insurance: the Investment Behavior of Non-profit Firms," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-26, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
More about this item
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bru:bruedp:03-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.