On the Distributional Effects of Income in an Aggregate Consumption Relation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Manisha Chakrabarty & Anke Schmalenbach & Jeffrey Racine, 2006. "On the distributional effects of income in an aggregate consumption relation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1221-1243, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Paluch & Alois Kneip & Werner Hildenbrand, 2007. "Individual versus Aggregate Income Elasticities for Heterogeneous Populations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse13_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Petr Jakubík, 2011. "Household Balance Sheets and Economic Crisis," Working Papers IES 2011/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2011.
- Jakubik, Petr, 2011. "Households response to economic crisis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
KeywordsAggregate Consumption; Heterogeneity; Dispersion; Local Linear Regression; Average Derivative;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kee:kerpuk:2004/09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin E. Diedrich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekeeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .