Public Corporations in Africa - A Continental Survey on Stock Exchanges and Capital Markets Performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Schiereck, D. & Freytag, A. & Grimm, M. & Bretschneider, W. H., 2018. "Public Corporations in Africa – A Continental Survey on Stock Exchanges and Capital Market Performance," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 109715, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wabei Catherine Mutafu, 2023. "Evaluation of the Impact of the Lusaka Stock Exchange on the Financial Performance of Telecommunication Companies in Zambia: A Study of Airtel Zambia Limited (2012 â€“ 2021)," International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science, International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS), vol. 7(6), pages 494-508, June.
- Joanna Próchniak & Renata Płoska & Anna Zamojska & Błażej Lepczyński & Giuseppe T. Cirella, 2023. "Maturity Analysis of Stock Exchanges in Africa: Prepandemic Sustainability Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(8), pages 1-18, April.
- Iyke, Bernard Njindan & Ho, Sin-Yu, 2021. "Exchange rate exposure in the South African stock market before and during the COVID-19 pandemic," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(C).
More about this item
KeywordsAfrican capital markets; stock exchange; performance; listings;
All these keywords.
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2018-09-24 (Africa)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2018-013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Markus Pasche (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.