Organization of Innovation in a Multi-Unit Firm: Coordinating Adaptive Search on Multiple Rugged Landscapes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Myong-Hun & Harrington, Joseph Jr., 2006. "Agent-Based Models of Organizations," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1273-1337 Elsevier.
- Desmarchelier, Benoît & Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz, 2013.
"Environmental policies and eco-innovations by service firms: An agent-based model,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 80(7), pages 1395-1408.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2013. "Environmental policies and eco-innovations by service firms: an agent-based model," Post-Print halshs-01133863, HAL.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2013. "Environmental policies and eco-innovations by service firms: an agent-based model," Post-Print halshs-01247687, HAL.
- Myong-Hun Chang & Joseph E. Harrington, Jr, 2003. "Multimarket Competition, Consumer Search, and the Organizational Structure of Multiunit Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 541-552, April.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Jason Barr, 2005.
"Firm Structure, Search and Environmental Complexity,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
222, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jason Barr & Nobuyuki Hanaki, 2005. "Firm Structure, Search and Environmental Complexity," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-007, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Agent-Based Models of Industrial Clusters and Districts," Urban/Regional 0504009, EconWPA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jhu:papers:442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (None). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dejhuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.