Semi-Nonparametric Estimation of an Equilibrium Search Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Koning, Pierre & van den Berg, Gerard J & Ridder, Geert, 2000. " Semi-nonparametric Estimation of an Equilibrium Search Model," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 62(3), pages 327-356, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2010.
"The effect of search frictions on wages,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 875-885, December.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Aico van Vuuren, 2002. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C1-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van Vuuren, Aico, 2003. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 3979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Aico van Vuuren, 2006. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-077/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gérard J, Van den Berg & Aico Van Vuuren, 2003. "The effect of Search Frictions on Wages," Working Papers 2003-29, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2003. "The effect of search frictions on wages," Working Paper Series 2003:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2003. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jhu:papers:424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (None). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dejhuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .