Infrastructure Development of Railway in Cambodia: A Long Term Strategy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; Developing countries; Service sector; Networks; Cambodia; Railway; Infrastructure; アジア; 発展途上国; サービス部門; ネットワーク; カンボジア; 鉄道; インフラストラクチャー; 社会資本;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-06-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-06-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2008-06-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2008-06-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .