Report NEP-HIS-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christer Ericsson & Bjorn Horgby, 2008. "The Middle Class Patriarch in the Bourgeois Public," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-571, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Xavier Tafunell, 2008. "Capital formation in machinery in Latin America, 1890-1930," Economics Working Papers 1095, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Olav Bjerkholt, 2007. "Trygve Haavelmo’s visit in Aarhus 1938-39," CREATES Research Papers 2007-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kris J. Mitchener & Mari Ohnuki, 2008. "Institutions, Competition, and Capital Market Integration in Japan," NBER Working Papers 14090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan D. Edwards, 2008. "The Cost of Uncertain Life Span," NBER Working Papers 14093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Bogart & Gary Richardson, 2008. "Making Property Productive: Reorganizing Rights to Real and Equitable Estates in Britain, 1660 to 1830," NBER Working Papers 14107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Toniolo, Gianni, 2008. "European Economic Growth, 1950-2005: An Overview," CEPR Discussion Papers 6863, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Fagerberg & David Mowery & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Innovation-systems, path-dependency and policy: The co-evolution of science, technology and innovation policy and industrial structure in a small, resource-based economy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080624, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler & Bin Ding, 2008. "Coming Closer? Tax Morale, Deterrence and Social Learning after German Unification," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 232, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 16 Jun 2008.
- Chap, Moly, 2008. "Infrastructure Development of Railway in Cambodia: A Long Term Strategy," IDE Discussion Papers 150, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Renée B. Adams & Hamid Mehran, 2008. "Corporate performance, board structure, and their determinants in the banking industry," Staff Reports 330, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Laura Davidoff & Alan Duhs, 2008. "Aboriginal Australia an Economic History of Failed Welfare Policy," Discussion Papers Series 371, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.