Publicness and Taken-for-granted Knowledge: A Case Study of Communal Land Formation in Rural Thailand
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLocal organization; Rural development; Thailand; Public sphere; Community forest; Communal land; Community; Forest; 地域組織; 農村開発; タイ; 公共空間; コミュニティ林; 共有地; 森林;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-08-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-KNM-2007-08-27 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2007-08-27 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2007-08-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .