Report NEP-SOC-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2007. "Social Attitudes and Economic Development: An Epidemiological Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sripad Motiram & Lars Osberg, 2007. "Social Capital and Basic Goods: The Cautionary Tale of Drinking Water in India," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive socialcapitalbasicsjan19, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2007. "The Transition to Democracy : Collective Action and Intra-elite Confict," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 807, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:254 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary Becker & Kevin Murphy & Tomas Philipson, 2007. "The Value of Life Near its End and Terminal Care," NBER Working Papers 13333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shigetomi, Shinichi, 2007. "Publicness and Taken-for-granted Knowledge: A Case Study of Communal Land Formation in Rural Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 108, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Klor, Esteban F & Shayo, Moses, 2007. "Social Identity and Preferences over Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 6406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cardon, Dominique & Cardon, Christophe, 2007. "The Strength of Weak Cooperation:an Attempt to Understand the Meaning of Web 2.0," MPRA Paper 4581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebald, Alexander, 2007. "Procedural Concerns," MPRA Paper 4508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2007. "Two Views on Institutional Development: The Grand Transition vs the Primacy of Institutions," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_004, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Nils Herger & Roland Hodler & Michael Lobsinger, 2007. "What determines Financial Development? Culture, Institutions, or Trade," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_033, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2007. "Cooperation among strangers: an experiment with indefinite interaction," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1201, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2007. "The Spatial Distribution of Innovation Networks," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 91, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.