The Impact of Teenage Motherhood on the Education and Fertility of their Children: Evidence for Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gómez & Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2014.
"Teenage Pregnancy in Mexico: Evolution and Consequences,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 51(1), pages 109-146, May.
- Arceo-Gómez, Eva Olimpia & Campos-Vázquez, Raymundo M., 2011. "Teenage Pregnancy in Mexico: Evolution and Consequences," MPRA Paper 44532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gomez & Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez, 2012. "Teenage Pregnancy in Mexico: Evolution and Consequences," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-03, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gómez & Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2011. "Teenage Pregnacy in Mexico: Evolution and Consequences," Working papers DTE 516, CIDE, División de Economía.
More about this item
Keywordsteenage motherhood; education; fertility; children; instrumental variables; compulsory schooling laws;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-12-06 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2012-12-06 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2012-12-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2012-12-06 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .