Religion and Child Health
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariya Aleksynska & Barry Chiswick, 2013. "The determinants of religiosity among immigrants and the native born in Europe," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 563-598, December.
- Jason Delaney & John Winters, 2014.
"Sinners or Saints? Preachers’ Kids and Risky Health Behaviors,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 464-476, December.
- Delaney, Jason J. & Winters, John V., 2013. "Sinners or Saints? Preachers' Kids and Risky Health Behaviors," IZA Discussion Papers 7434, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsreligion; religiosity; children; adolescents; health;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .