Trade, Technology and Labour Markets: Empirical Controversies in the Light of the Jones Model
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordswage inequality; technology; North-South Trade; unemployment;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2001-07-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TID-2001-07-13 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .