Corporate Skills as an Ex-Ante Incentive to R&D Investment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catozzella, Alessandra & Vivarelli, Marco, 2007. "The Catalysing Role of In-House R&D in Fostering the Complementarity of Innovative Inputs," IZA Discussion Papers 3126, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniele Cerrato & Mariacristina Piva, 2012.
"The internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises: the effect of family management, human capital and foreign ownership,"
Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(4), pages 617-644, November.
- Daniele Cerrato & Mariacristina Piva, 2007. "The Internationalization of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: the Effect of Family Management, Human Capital and Foreign Ownership," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises0748, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
More about this item
KeywordsR&D expenditures; endogenous skill bias; demand-pull; skills and innovation; LSDVC estimator;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2007-02-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-02-17 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-TID-2007-02-17 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.