Leisure Time in Japan: How Much and for Whom?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McFarlane, Adian & Tedds, Lindsay, 2007. "Work, Rest, and Play: Exploring Trends in Time Allocation in Canada and the United States," MPRA Paper 4211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstime allocation; leisure time and working hours; country studies; Japan;
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2006-03-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2006-03-18 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SEA-2006-03-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .