Econometrics of Individual Labor Market Transitions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Denis Fougère & Thierry Kamionka, 2005. "Econometrics of Individual Labor Market Transitions," Working Papers 2005-24, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwai, Nobuyuki & Emerson, Robert D. & Walters, Lurleen M., 2006. "Farm Employment Transitions: A Markov Chain Analysis with Self-Selectivity," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21353, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pavla Nikolovova & Filip Pertold & Mario Vozar, 2014. "Self-employment and Small Workplaces in the Czech and Slovak Republics: Microeconometric Analysis of Labor Force Transitions," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0402132, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsunobserved heterogeneity; labor market transitions; markovian processes; mover-stayer model;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.