Review of literature on chronic kidney disease of unknown etiology (CKDu) in Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balasubramanya, Soumya & Stifel, David & Horbulyk, Ted & Kafle, Kashi, 2020.
"Chronic kidney disease and household behaviors in Sri Lanka: historical choices of drinking water and agrochemical use,"
Papers published in Journals (Open Access), International Water Management Institute, pages 1-37:100862.
- Balasubramanya, Soumya & Stifel, David & Horbulyk, Ted & Kafle, Kashi, 2020. "Chronic kidney disease and household behaviors in Sri Lanka: Historical choices of drinking water and agrochemical use," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 37(C).
- Sarath Gunatilake & Stephanie Seneff & Laura Orlando, 2019. "Glyphosate’s Synergistic Toxicity in Combination with Other Factors as a Cause of Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown Origin," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(15), pages 1-26, July.
- I. D. U. H. Piyathilake & J. L. P. C. Randika & R. M. K. T. Rathnayaka & E. P. N. Udayakumara & L. V. Ranaweera & S. K. Gunatilake & C. B. Dissanayake, 2022. "Socio-economic determinants of Chronic Kidney Diseases of uncertain etiology (CKDu) in the Uva Province, Sri Lanka: a cross-sectional study," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 12(4), pages 782-793, December.
- Imbulana, Sachithra Madhushani, 2022. "Groundwater Quality in the Endemic Areas of Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown Etiology in Sri Lanka and Its Treatment by Community-Based Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plants," ADBI Working Papers 1309, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:worppr:h046435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chandima Gunadasa (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.