The impact of water infrastructure and climate change on the hydrology of the Upper Ganges River Basin
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robyn Johnston & Vladimir Smakhtin, 2014. "Hydrological Modeling of Large river Basins: How Much is Enough?," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(10), pages 2695-2730, August.
- Bharati, Luna, 2012. "Moving towards environmentally sustainable water allocation in South Asia," IWMI Conference Proceedings 210738, International Water Management Institute.
- Bharati, Luna, 2012. "Moving towards environmentally sustainable water allocation in South Asia," Conference Papers h045043, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsWater resources / River basins / Climate change / Hydrology / Simulation models / Precipitation / Evapotranspiration / Statistical methods / Water balance / Water yield / Irrigation water / India / Upper Ganges River;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-04-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h044532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .