Economics and politics of water resources development: Uda Walawe Irrigation Project, Sri Lanka
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2000. "Government Spending, Growth and Poverty in Rural India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1038-1051.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2002. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," Research reports 125, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Easter, K. William & Hearne, Robert R. & DEC, 1993. "Decentralizing water resource management : economic incentives, accountability, and assurance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1219, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Molle, Francois & Berkoff, J., 2007. "Water pricing in irrigation: the lifetime of an idea," IWMI Books, Reports H040600, International Water Management Institute.
- World Bank, 2010. "Sri Lanka - Valuation of Environmental Services in Sri Lanka : A Case Study of Soil and Watershed Benefits in the Southern Province," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12488, The World Bank.
- Senaratna Sellamuttu, Sonali, 2013. "How access to irrigation influences poverty and livelihoods: a case study from Sri Lanka. Impact assessment of infrastructure projects on poverty reduction," IWMI Working Papers H045795, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsWater resources development / Irrigation programs / History / River basins / Rehabilitation / Costs / Crop production / Domestic water / Water use / Reservoirs / Fisheries / Decision making / Cost benefit analysis / Cost recovery / Water requirements / Water demand / Sri Lanka / Uda Walawe Irrigation Project;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h036418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .