The essential tension in the social sciences: Between the “unification” and “fragmentation” trap
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2002-07-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-07-04 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivs:iivswp:02-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (J. Petur Joensen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbs.dk/forskning_viden/fakulteter_institutter_centre/institutter/oekonomi/ivs/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .