Report NEP-HPE-2002-07-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ottone, Stefania, 2001. "L'altruismo: atteggiamento irrazionale, strategia vincente o amore per il prossimo?," POLIS Working Papers 19, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2002. "On Paradigms, Theories and Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-156, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "Maximising Happiness?," IEW - Working Papers 022, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Christian Knudsen, . "The essential tension in the social sciences: Between the “unification” and “fragmentation” trap," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-06, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Christian Knudsen, . "Pluralism, Scientific Progress and the Structure of Organization Studies," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-05, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Nicolai J. Foss, . "The Rhetorical Dimensions of Bounded Rationality: Herbert A. Simon and Organizational Economics," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2002-07, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Howard Petith, 2002. "A Foundation Model for Marxian Breakdown Theories Based on a New Falling Rate of Profit Mechanism," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 516.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).