A Non-Nested Test of the AIDS vs. The Translog Demand System
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- James A. Chalfant & Robert N. Collender & Shankar Subramanian, 1990. "The Mean and Variance of the Mean-Variance Decision Rule," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(4), pages 966-974.
- Best, Michael J. & Grauer, Robert R., 1990. "The efficient set mathematics when mean-variance problems are subject to general linear constraints," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 105-120, May.
- Coles, Jeffrey L. & Loewenstein, Uri, 1988. "Equilibrium pricing and portfolio composition in the presence of uncertain parameters," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 279-303, December.
- Bernard V. Tew & Donald W. Reid, 1989. "Land Allocation Under Uncertainty for Alternative Specifications of Return Distributions: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 439-440.
- Robert N. Collender, 1989. "Estimation Risk in Farm Planning Under Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(4), pages 996-1002.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1985. "International Portfolio Diversification with Estimation Risk," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3), pages 259-278, July.
- Lence, Sergio H & Hayes, Dermot J, 1994.
" Parameter-Based Decision Making under Estimation Risk: An Application to Futures Trading,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 345-357, March.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1994. "Parameter-Based Decision Making Under Estimation Risk: An Application to Futures Trading," Staff General Research Papers Archive 693, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Geweke, John, 1988. "Antithetic acceleration of Monte Carlo integration in Bayesian inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 73-89.
- Kallberg, J. G. & Ziemba, W. T., 1979. "On the robustness of the Arrow-Pratt risk aversion measure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 21-26.
- Chen, Son-Nan & Brown, Stephen J, 1983. " Estimation Risk and Simple Rules for Optimal Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1087-1093, September.
- Frost, Peter A. & Savarino, James E., 1986. "An Empirical Bayes Approach to Efficient Portfolio Selection," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(03), pages 293-305, September.
- Klein, Roger W, et al, 1978. "Decisions with Estimation Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1363-1387, November.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Ananthanarayanan, A. L., 1977. "The impact of variance estimation in option valuation models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 375-387, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilmer, Christiana E. & Holt, Matthew T., 2005. "Estimating Indirect Production Functions with a More General Specification: An Application of the Lewbel Model," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(03), December.
- Widenhorn, Andreas & Salhofer, Klaus, 2014. "Using a Generalized Differenced Demand Model to Estimate Price and Expenditure Elasticities for Milk and Meat in Austria," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(2).
- Peyton Ferrier & Chen Zhen, 2014. "The producer welfare effects of trade liberalization when goods are perishable and habit-forming: the case of asparagus," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 129-141, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .