Evaluating the Logistics and Economic Impacts of Extending 600-Foot Locks on the Upper Mississippi River: A Linear Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, T. Edward & Sharma, Bijay & English, Burton C., 2016. "Determinants of Lock Delays on the Upper Mississippi River: A Spatial Econometrics Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236257, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:19:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11067-018-9395-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Seth D. & Kruse, John, 2007. "Factors Affecting Locking Times at 600 ft. and 1,200 ft. Locks on the Mississippi River with an Examination of Excessive Locking Time Charges," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 46(3), pages 1-21.
- Babcock, Michael W. & Fuller, Stephen, 2007. "A Model of Corn and Soybean Shipments on the Ohio River," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 46(2), pages 1-15.
- Wetzstein, Brian & Florax, Raymond & Foster, Ken & Binkley, James, 2016. "Rejuvenating Mississippi River’s Post-Harvest Shipping," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235944, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Babcock, Michael W. & Fuller, Stephen, 2007. "A Model Of Corn And Soybean Shipments On The Ohio River," 48th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Boston, Massachusetts, March 15-17, 2007 207924, Transportation Research Forum.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.