Concentration in Beef Packing: Do Gains Outweigh Losses?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Schroeter, John R., 1997. "Concentration in Beef Packing: Do Gains Outweigh Losses?," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul, 2001.
"Cost Economies And Market Power: The Case Of The U.S. Meat Packing Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 531-540, August.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2000. "Cost Economies and Market Power: The Case of the U.S Meat Packing Industry," Working Papers 190897, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Dimitri, Carolyn & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2001. "Cash Market Or Contract? How Technology And Consumer Demand Influence The Decision," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20723, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hueth, Brent & Ligon, Ethan & Dimitri, Carolyn, 2007. "AJAE Appendix: Agricultural Contracts: Data and Research Needs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics APPENDICES, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1-7, December.
- Nielsen, Niels Asger & Jeppesen, Lisbeth Fruensgaard, 2001. "The beef market in the European Union," MAPP Working Papers 75, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:5093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.